The wide array of Octagonal Pole offered by JINDAL is basically used for street illumination purpose. Superior grade basic materials have been used to manufacture the range of pole. It can be accessed in tailor made specifications. Well chosen tapered circular sections or polygonal sections have been utilized for its production. These sections are combined together on production site. Due to its advanced manufacturing process, the offered range of pole is free from maintenance charge and has high tensile strength. The provided pole can be obtained in custom specific, galvanized surface and flange plated design options. Single piece of this pole with 14 meters of length has been produced by using steel sheet of exceptional strength. Top class sigma equipment and other machinery with cutting edge mechanism have been used to manufacture the range of pole. State of the art welding method has been followed to connect two set of shell halves. Our professionals have used advanced galvanization technique via single dip procedure in our production unit to make this pole completely rust protected. The standard grade of this pole has been verified on the basis of testing parameters like ultrasound, X ray and surface crack. Long working life is one of the main attributes of this pole.
- Martial for H/M Section: Hot rolled mild steel strip or plate has been used for its fabrication and the manufacturing process of this pole is as per BSEN 10025/5986 specifications. This pole is known for its 510 MPs minimum ultimate strength and 355 MPs minimum yield strength. It contains up to 0.05 % phosphorous and sulphur.
- Hot Rolled MS Plate/Strip as per 5986/ BSEN 10025/ Equivalent, Minimum Yield Strength is 355 MPs & Minimum Ultimate Strength is 510 MPa with maximum Sulphur and Phosphorous percentage of 0.05.
- Foundation bolt : Steel with exceptional strength (minimum Gr Fe- 415 MPa) have been used for its construction.
- Material for Base Plate : hot rolled mild steel plate that conforms to IS 2062 Gr Fe – 410 standards
- Wire Rope : stainless steel wire rope with 19 strands design of seven group (as per AISI 316 specifications)
- Material Protection: Hot dip galvanized technique and 7 tank hot phosphating treatment that conforms to IS 4759/ BSEN- 1461 standard have been used to treat its outer and internal surfaces.