Known for its light weight nature, the tapered design of Mono Pole of Jindal promotes its trouble free and fast set up. Featured with galvanized surface, this pole serves as a reliable medium for high voltage, medium voltage and low voltage overhead power distribution lines. The length and height of this pole depend on its application needs. Guy wires are used to maintain standard size of its shafts and to maintain precision of its line deviation. Depending on the area of installation, the application of inclined pole is recommended as supporting system of this pole. This type of galvanized pole is preferred over commonly used power distribution poles in terms of its long working life.
- The deadened design of this pole indicated its high tensile strength.
- Its installation cost and underground maintenance work are affordable.
- The maintenance work of this pole can be executed with full safety.
- Less set up charge
- Light in weight
- Sturdy construction
- Can be installed in limited space
- Elegant appearance of this pole helps to improve overall look of surrounding area.